Alpha Developers Network

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Member Introductions / Re: Intro - Alex Collier
« Last post by Minayato on May 22, 2018, 12:22:06 AM »
I want to know if these details are more detailed?
Jim Coltz - JQuery Calendar / Re: Monthly Calendar Box Issue
« Last post by Minayato on May 22, 2018, 12:21:41 AM »
Be assured that this information is good for those who are interested in this.
I think your information is very useful for me. 
Member Introductions / Re: Intro - Alex Collier
« Last post by Kavanato on May 07, 2018, 08:37:30 PM »
The information is considered useful for everyone.
« Last post by Jim Coltz on May 06, 2018, 10:51:51 AM »
This would take some changes to the jQuery that builds the month view.  In the A5JQCALENDAR-4-53.min.js file, located in the jqcalsrc folder, search for the function "BuildMonthRow"
in that function look for the lines "tempCss.push("st-more st-moreul");". Above these lines is the logic that calculates whether or not the "more" is shown, as well as the total number of events that triggers the "more". There are two different calculations, one when the calendar is first drawn, and the second when and event is added/edited/deleted from the calendar.
« Last post by Jim Coltz on April 30, 2018, 04:26:10 PM »
Hi Phil,

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Let me take a look and I'll post back. It will most likely be a few days before I get to it.
General Questions / Re: Framework loaded image does not publish
« Last post by Steve Wood on April 30, 2018, 06:40:16 AM »
This is covered in the Help at http://help.alphatogo.com/framework_v4_2/Troubleshooting.html

Sorry for the delayed response. I did not realize this forum was still being used!
Jim Coltz - JQuery Calendar / Monthly Calendar Box Issue
« Last post by psamuels56 on April 04, 2018, 08:52:40 PM »
Hi Jim-

It has been several years and I still love your Calendar Application (using it with the latest version of Alpha and with both IIS and Alpha Application Servers)!

As you may recall, I've done several variations for my customers and the JQ Calendar App has met all of my needs.  This year, one of my customers is using a 55" Monitor to post the calendar for the office.  It looks great. I have one issue: Previously, when I added events and the box has more items than will fit, there's a hyperlink automatically inserted to allow the person to view the rest of them (e.g. "5 More/View All").  When I unveiled the calendar, today, the boxes filled up with the first 5 items, without any way to get to the others.

I've attached two examples showing what I'm referring to: 
  • The first one HAS the link I like; and
    The second one shows a September 1st box that actually has 7 events.  Only the first 5 are shown and there's no way to get to the last 2. 

I'm thinking that this is happening because I use two lines for each event.  Ideally, I'd love it if the box would display only the first 4 events and offer the "3 More/View All" option if the customer wants to display the rest.

You always have magical solutions, so I decided to give you another challenge.  I suspect this will be an easy one, but I'll leave it up to you.

Thanks again for designing such a great program. It's the best calendar application for Alpha.

With appreciation,
Phil

[img][url]

AlphaToGo - Shopping Cart / Re: How to Install
« Last post by Kaikagaga on March 29, 2018, 01:13:01 AM »
Thanks Steve,
I know it may be simple, but I may accidentally make a mistake as I am a newbie!

BTW, I am one of those guys who actually reads the manual and likes to follow the instructions.
(My wife says I have a bad habit of not reading the manual (on anything, ha ha!)).

I appreciate your extra time to document this process.

Thank you very much for the answer, since the admin user can not remember the code.
Full v4 online coming in a couple days. Everything in the v3 help is applicable to v4 but v4 has additional features.

The opinion of the above is considered a good answer.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10