Alpha Developers Network

Author Topic: Intro - Alex Collier  (Read 266 times)

alexc

Intro - Alex Collier
« on: February 22, 2018, 06:04:24 AM »
Hello, I am Alex Collier.
What brings me here: After several years using Alpha Anywhere I thought it was time to start reaching out to the community to help and share my wisdom and experiences.
My background is a mix of business and technical knowledge in tax accounting. Programming has always been a passion of mine and it has always gone hand to hand within this tax accounting space. I hold a Business Degree with a double major in Accounting and Business Information Systems and a member of CPA Australia
I Currently work full time as a Tax Accountant where I have built a lot of automation programs and tools in Excel using VBA prior to picking up Alpha. In the Last three years I have developed two large web applications for two business and several other small side project extensions to the existing web apps that can stand alone (All using Alpha Products at its core).
I am a true believer in contributing and helping others achieve their goals through technology. I am always willing to help.  I love keeping myself busy by constantly learning day in day out. This ranges from Alpha Specific, Web tends / technology to technical deep dives on any one of Amazon web services many capabilities.

Minayato

Re: Intro - Alex Collier
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 12:22:06 AM »
I want to know if these details are more detailed?